Statement Of Purpose
We shall achieve our aim by the following objectives:
- Having in place, a stringent recruitment and selection
procedure, ensuring that clients are supplied with support workers/care workers who meet the
- Protecting the patients by placing only those support workers who
have a clear criminal records bureau check and whose reference supports
- Establishing partnership with our clients to understand, agree and meet their changing requirements.
- Excelling in our recruitment and training, supplying and prompt response to our clients’ requirement.
- Encouraging a work environment that recognises and rewards the commitment of all employees to the clients’ contentment.
- Operating valuably by efficient services, which our clients consider to be value for money.
- Accepting our responsibility as part of the healthcare and social life of the country.
- Giving our carers on-going training, focusing on meeting the care needs of our clients and towards equal opportunities.
- Giving our clients, the opportunity to evaluate the performance of our nurses and carers and taking clients’ opinions seriously.
We each care about our customers and their requirement for:
• Prompt and timely response
• Value for money
• Training and development
• Recognition and reward